This is a Smart IoT Enabled controller that can auto calculate the irrigation interval and can take decisions to switch ON and switch OFF the motor based on the crop type, soil type and weather parameters using ETR. Weather parameters can be fetched from any open source weather service such as open weather or there is an option to fetch weather data from the Automatic Weather Station (AWS) installed at the farm. Farmer has the option to override this auto calculated irrigation time from the mobile application.
Following are the key features of this motor controller;
1. Compatible with 3 phase and single phase pump motors
2. Can control pump motor up to 10HP
3. Over voltage and Under voltage protection
4. Protection from phase fluctuations
5. Dry run protection
6. Inbuilt GSM/GPRS engine for cloud connectivity
7. Handles power cut failures
8. Controlled via mobile application
9. Inbuilt LCD for timing and other information display
10. IP65 metallic enclosure sensors protection from dust, oil, and other non-corrosive material
Pump motor controller is a device used to control pump motor. This device is usually different from traditional motor controller in many ways. This motor controller can be control by using mobile application installed on the farmer mobile phone. The android mobile application automatically calculates the water uses called irrigation time. This irrigation time can be sent to motor controller. This motor controller switch on the connected motor for irrigation time interval. This smart device has some additional features like dry run protection, power fluctuation protection etc.
· This motor controller is suitable for single phase as well as three phase pump motors.
· It is operated via DOL starter connected in between pump motor and this device.
· It efficiently makes sure the water is used as needed. It also ensures optimum electricity uses.
· The mobile application uses a highly efficient algorithm to calculate irrigation time. On top of that the farmer can also edit this time hence provide full flexibility.
· The dry run protection is achieved using current sensor connected in one of the motor outgoing wire.
· Phase protection device is connected to the three-phase supply to ensure power failure protection.
Features of Single-plot motor controller
· Microcontroller based very precise design.
· Support up to clock speed of 16MHz.
· Bootup time is less than 12sec.
· 3ø - 3 wire input.
· Monitors Phase sequence, Phase missing.
· LED indication: Relay ON.
· 4G, 3G,2G universal SIM type support including BSNL.
· Wi-Fiprotocol - IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
· Communication System - LTE/DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM.