Parth Infotech provides A smater way to manage the multiple farm irrigation system via controllers.
Parth Infotech's smart irrigation control system is designed to help farmers automate and optimize their irrigation processes. Our system provides real-time control over the water flow, allowing farmers to customize their irrigation schedule and monitor the water usage. The system also features automated leak detection, ensuring that the water is used efficiently and reducing the risk of water wastage. Additionally, the system can be connected to other sensors and devices, allowing for easy integration of weather and soil data for improved irrigation. This can help farmers save time, money, and water, while increasing crop yields.
Multiplot system is a conceptualize modular design for big farm, where this farm is divided in to multiple small farms called as plot. Pump motor controller for multiplot is a device used to control pump motor for multiplot system. This device is usually different from traditional motor controller in many ways. This motor controller can be control by using mobile application installed on the farmer mobile phone. The android mobile application automatically calculates the water uses called irrigation time individually for each plot. This irrigation time for each plot can be sent to motor controller. This motor controller switch on the connected motor for the summation of time interval for all the individual plots. This smart device has some additional features like dry run protection, power fluctuation protection etc. Each plot has separate solenoid valve controller unit which receives its irrigation time interval and priority sequence wirelessly from motor controller.
· This motor controller is suitable for single phase as well as three phase pump motors.
· It is operated via DOL starter connected in between pump motor and this device.
· It efficiently makes sure the water is used as needed. It also ensures optimum electricity uses.
· The mobile application uses a highly efficient algorithm to calculate irrigation time for each plot. On top of that the farmer can also edit irrigation time for all individual plots hence provide full flexibility.
· The dry run protection is achieved using current sensor connected in one of the motor outgoing wire.
· Phase protection device is connected to the three-phase supply to ensure power failure protection.
· There is a wireless connectivity between pump motor controller and individual solenoid valve controller. This wireless communication uses LoRa (long range) communication protocol with star topology network design for each plot.
· Solar energy is used to power individual solenoid valve controller.
Features of multiplot motor controller
· Microcontroller based very precise design.
· Support up to clock speed of 16MHz.
· Bootup time is less than 18sec.
· 3ø - 3 wire input.
· Monitors Phase sequence, Phase missing.
· LED indication: Relay ON.
· 4G, 3G,2G universal SIM type support including BSNL.
· Wi-Fiprotocol - IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
· Communication System - LTE/DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM.